Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bike For Sale

2008 Trek Fuel EX 8 size: Medium or 17.5"
I'm selling my bike because I'm switching to the big wheels. I have upgraded the fork, wheels, cassette, tires and chain. The bike new was $2400 @ the Trek Superstore + another $1400 of upgrades. It has been used one year, it has normal scratches from use but nothing too bad.

Frame: 2008 Trek Fuel EX 8 size: Medium or 17.5"
Shock: Fox RP2
Fork: 2009 Rock Shox SID Team
Rear Derailleur: SRAM X.9
Front Derailleur: Shimano LX
Cables: Alligator I-link aluminum.
Brakes: Avid Juicy 5 Disc Brakeset
Shifters: SRAM X.0 Twisters
Cassette: Shimano XT M770
Chain: SRAM Hollowpin pc-991 (almost new)
Handlebar: Bontrager Race Lite 31.8 Flat
Stem: FSA Alu
Seatpost: Bontrager Race
Saddle: Bontrager Race
Crankset: Shimano LX
Bottom Bracket: Shimano LX
Headset: Cane Creek
Seatpost Collar: Bontrager
Wheelset: American Classic MTB Disc
Front Tire: Maxxis Monorail 2.1
Rear Tire: Maxxis Larsen

SP

No comments:

Post a Comment